Groom Bandanna and Bandeau

1. Does anyone know if the afore mentioned products (the ones that John so kindly showed us pictures of!!!:choochoo: ) will be released at the same time as the rest of the line?

Just read some posts and it says its coming out late September here (not long now!!) and that is great, as hopefully should be able to get something in October (fingers crossed)

2. The believe the release date for the Groom Bandeau and Bandana will be released at the same time as the small leather goods?

3. I can't wait..

4. i'm on the waiting list!!:yahoo: :heart:

5. Me 2, the orange roud coin pouch and light blue Zippe!

6. I am on the wait list for the cles, round coin purse and 3 agendas (planning on reselling the agendas later on).
    Might add myself for a scarf though.
    I am sooooo excited about them. I am going to call my SA on tuesday and start bugging her for a release date and prices.

7. Yep, same time.
    I just want the round keycase and both bandanas. They're adorable :smile:

8. Oh I want the round cles so bad !!!

9. The Bandeau is sooooo cute! It would look really cute tied around my hair, in 'queue de cheval' style !

10. BTW, John, you must be some insider @ LV b/c you have got the hot info !

Are you working with Laurence ?! LoL

11. hey, are there pics of the bandana and bandeua on here? where? thanks! queen

12. hey, are there pics of the bandana and bandeua on here? where? thanks! queen

13. sooooo sorry for duplicate posts. don't know what happened. queen

14. I got the pics from Karen Kooper. ;)

...and I wish I worked at LV... :love:

15. I love Karen :heart:
    She's so nice!! I was so excited when she sent those pictures last night..I'm SO anxious for these things to come out already!!! Arrrrrgh.