Grindhouse!

1. Who else loved Grindhouse?? The first movie was better, but the second was cool because everyone did their own stunts (Zoe was a stunt double for Uma in Kill Bill). The "trailers" in the beginning and middle were hilarious!

2. I haven't seen this yet, but am going this weekend. I can't wait.

3. I didn't see it (not my cup of tea) but it was right up BF's alley....

He says he will buy it when it comes out on DVD and watch it over & over to memorize lines from his fave parts....:rolleyes:

4. I think Quentin Tarantino is brilliant! I can't wait to see this!

5. I am also a big fan of Quentin Tarantino. I have not seen the movie yet, but hope to catch it soon.

6. I want to see this movie very badly. I love Tarantino and Rose McGowan.

7. It was good, but the first movie was a lot better imo.

8. Here's the thing... I love Quentin Tarantino's films. Reservoir Dogs - brilliant. Pulp Fiction - brilliant. Kill Bill - better than brilliant. But then I saw Hostel... and it was the SICKEST film I've ever seen... So, I'm a little hesitant to see Grindhouse. Is it more like KB - action with a little blood & guts thrown in for good measure, or more like Hostel, with pure gore?

9. ^^ Def. more like Kill Bill. There are body parts flying and stuff but nothing super scary like hostel

10. I love Tarantino so I can't wait to see this. As for Hostel, I understand he only produced, not directed it. Either way I found Hostel to be most boring and not even close to the gore that was advertised and that I so eagerly expected. Call me sick, but I've seen much worse.

Again, I can't wait to see Grindhouse! I hope Tarantino's part will have the funny dialogues I always look forward to in his films. Kill Bill 2 is the best in that division!

11. the previews for it scared the crap out of me... I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. My guy friends loved it though!

12. I'm looking forward to seeing this one!!

Quentin is my very favorite!!

Hostel wasn't actually his movie....he just helped produce it. He didn't write it or direct it.

"True Romance" has still got to be my all time favorite movie.

13. I wanted to see this but my husband went with his brother while I was watching our son. So guess I have to wait for it to come out on DVD. =/

14. I love all the QT movies and actually just re-watched Pulp Fiction yesterday :nuts:

I'm excited for Grindhouse but will have to wait until summer (I think it's July :crybaby:) until it opens here.

I'm gonna make pretty sure though to go see it with the right people :upsidedown: ... nothing is worth than seeing a movie with people who don't understand why you're laughing, kwim?

15. Saw Grindhouse - really thought the ads were funny! I liked Rodriguez's movie better than Tarantino's. "Planet Terror" was a good old-fashioned zombie romp. The first 40 mins of Tarantino's "Death Proof" was boring, not sure why he didn't have more of the car chase. If I had known I'd have walked out after the first movie and the ads inbetween.