"Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight Confirms He's Gay"

1. EXCLUSIVE: Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight Confirms He's Gay | T.R. Knight : People.com

If this is a re-post...I'm sorry!

I don't know how many of you are fans of "Grey's Anatomy" or have heard about the dustup last week between Patrick Dempsey and Isiah Washington. If the rumors about the dustup are true - that it pressured him to come out, then I think it's sad. I don't think anyone should have to feel pressured to come out of the closet if they aren't ready.
  2. why would a fight between 2 other ppl put pressure on him to come out?
  3. Because Mr. Washington outed him in a very nasty way.
    TR showed class & Washington showed his A$$.
  4. Oh wow. He was outed? I don't think he should be pressured. People do it when they're comfortable and on their own time.
  5. When was he outed? In a public place?
  6. When Washington attacked Patrick Dempsey he yelled out, in front of everybody, " I am not your little faggot like TR ".

7. :hysteric:
    Ugh... Black men and their homophobia are a trip... (I mean, all people and their homophobia are a trip, but Black men REALLY have it bad.) My people's oppressed sexuality embarrasses me greatly. Ah well. Fire his azz and keep it moving.
  8. It was rude & nasty of Isaiah Washington but I figured that tid bit out the first time I saw T.R. Knight. I'd be surprised if it really shocked anyone but it was still a mean spirited act.
  9. omg ,, unbelievable ...
  10. Yup same here, I think that's why he plays George so well... he's so awkward in his relationships, yet he is such a good friend to the ladies...! I don't care if he's gay, I love him as George :shame: I couldn't see anyone else playing that part!

And ew at Washington. That was a stupid, nasty fight... I think in the past couple of episodes though he seemed a little out of character... I mean, they were shot before all of this happened, but we can kind of feel the tension when he's acting. My friend and I noticed this when we watched and she even remarked that he was a lot more antipathic (sp?) than the role demanded, if you get my drift... I think someone's jealous that other characters/plots are getting more screen time.... :rolleyes:
  11. The show is doing too well to risk it all, I think they will replace Burke's character with another one pretty soon. They will probably write Burke out with the story line about his injury and tremoring hand.