Grey Reissue

Gosh guys! I said talk me out of it, not into it! LOL! I'm not sure what the price is iqaganda, I didn't check. Sorry! If it is there on Saturday, I am buying it. If not, then I just hope it went to a PFer!

Awww, that's so sweet! :heart:
Sina, I do hope that you or another lovely tPFer gets the reissue. Good luck!

i want, i want... whch branch is this at? any contact numer? i dont live in the US so I need all the details coz Ill be asking a cousin to get it for me... thanks.

For all of those who have called---I called too and they say they do not have it :confused1:

I talked to two different sales people and they seem frustrated becasue they keep getting calls on it.

They say they never had it and it may have been a different stlye that was similar to the reissue but not the reissue

:confused1:
I talked to an SA about it when I was there. He's the one that told me it was called a reissue and that's how I was able to research it on the PF. It was the same bag.

Oh, I asked a friend to call, too.. to check since im interested... they dont have it. They said, they've been getting calls the whole day bec someone posted on a blog--- hahaha TPF maybe... :shrugs: it's okay, maybe not meant for me.

Oh, I asked a friend to call, too.. to check since im interested... they dont have it. They said, they've been getting calls the whole day bec someone posted on a blog--- hahaha TPF maybe... :shrugs: it's okay, maybe not meant for me.

yup. I got the same thing too.

I even called back a third time and got the same thing. LOL

I wonder who you spoke to Sina while you were there?