Grey Patent Muse - new for Spring 08

1. I stopped into the YSL - BH boutique, thinking I'd get the new tan O/S Muse but I didn't like its interior so I passed.

But I fell in love with the idea of dark grey patent which the SA said should be arriving any day! I put my name down and walked to Saks. As I get to Saks, my phone rings and it's the SA, saying while he was talking to me, a shipment had arrived and inside was my GREY PATENT O/S MUSE. WOOHOO!

It's definitely the color of an elephant -- a perfect dark grey and at $1,295 I'm thrilled!

IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0420.JPG IMG_0422.JPG
  2. Uh oh! This is dangerous! I love that. Congrats.

3. Absolutely gorgeous! Any idea if this patent will come out in the Tribute?

4. Oh that is simply beautiful! :girlsigh: Congrats!

5. I believe it was a grey patent in the Tribute that had me ask about the Muse. The Tribute is sorta octagon shaped, right? Sorry to seem dense but I only know the downtown and the Muse in the YSL line.

6. It almost looks lavender, especially in this last shot. It's a really lovely patent color for the Muse, congrats on your new bag!

[​IMG]

7. OMG! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love this color and in patent it looks even more stunning :love:
    Congratulations!

8. The tribute is this one http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod41380110&parentId=cat7040731&masterId=cat2720733&index=9&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat2720733cat7040731

I don't think it's Octagonal, but I'm kinda interested in an octagonal-shaped bag :graucho:

9. That's a stunning bag in a lovely color! Congrats!

10. Beautiful Muse, regina....congrats, it's TDF !!!

11. This is gorgeous!! :drool:

12. Im really liking the color.

13. Really pretty!

Can't wait to see your own modeling shots!

14. Regina!

Wow-that color is stunning! Are you on Cloud Nine?

I am still torn regarding the To die for Buttery-Tan Muse. I just can't get past the Pochette. How big is the Pochette anyway? Does it take up most of the interior of the bag? I would love to know since you have seen it.

Congratulations on your beauteous bag....