grey days don't bring me down! 2 new holy grails in 05 grey!!

1. i have been searching for a purse and a shoulder forever, and i can't believe my luck to find both in the same color in the same week!!

i absolutely love the 05 grey, and when i found an 05 grey purse on eBay that was gently worn for a great price, i immediately hit the buy it now button...

i know the handles photograph a bit dark, but they really aren't that dark in person...
    i plan on cleaning them, but the leather is gorgeous...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then through the wonderful corey at realdealcollection, i snagged an 05 grey shoulder!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i don't have any small bbags, and after seeing spiral's vert gazon with the chain handle, i plan on adding one to this bag...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i love the little realdeal tag too...

now i just need an 04 grey...

2. Wow, I love both!!! What a great and versatile color, and the leather looks scrumptious!

3. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats on finding two 05's!!! :drool::drool: I LOVE this color......it's a great neutral and the 05 leather feels and looks very vintage. Lucky you!!!:love:

4. Love the color! Congrats on both great finds!

5. Gorgeous bags ... I've been wanting a grey bag too! Congrats on finding such beautiful bags!

6. Both are so pretty, great color! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Hurrah for you and your holy grails! Both are beautiful... I love '05 Grey too. I'm glad you were the one who snagged that RealDeal Shoulder.

Congratulations!

8. Congrats on finding two holy grails!! They are beautiful!

9. Woo-hoo! Amazing finds-:heart::heart: Grey!!!!

10. thanks querty822, cracker, blueeyez259, asl_bebes, blue_hour_girl, cheshire cat, spylove22, and malleysmama!!

i've been carrying the grey purse since i got her...
    it's such an amazing shape...i love it!
    i think my ink city is getting jealous...:p

11. Congrats on getting 2 HG's in a week! :yahoo::yahoo: Funny thing... I just saw the 05 grey IRL yesterday! Totally did a double take on this girl getting on an elevator. Great color!

12. Congrats!!!!!!

:heart: the 05 Gray:heart:

13. OMG!!! i :heart: grey 05, prolly one of my favorite color and season!!

14. Gorgeous!!! Congrats sweetie :heart:

15. love the grays! congrats!