Grey classic flap?

Arika - can you tell me where you see the grey jumbo flap with new chain? I'm desperately looking for one..thanks so much!!

i just back from chanel...bought timeless cluth in grey...sorry.,i didnt know you girls really want it.....anyway.i will call my SA ask her if the grey jumbo flap still available...

will let you know ASAP:P

Oh Yes, Arika... I would like to know too..it'll be great if they have it in the E/W size.. TIA.

yes...the grey bag with new chain,,,i just tried it today. but it looks too big for me////
as im are very petite and short:sweatdrop: so i ended up buy the grey timeless cluth..

im not sure they still have one in e/w size...if it was last month...yes..they do had one at that time...but i didnt see it today.....but i will call my SA double check for you...:graucho:

I love grey. this bag is beautiful. I saw the anniversary one on ebay a few days ago! I just cant get past the grey myself. grey and brown thats what Im after!!awesome bag!

the one is the pix is def. the old chain and it looks to be in caviar!!

I [WANT] (edit) NNNNEEEEEEDDDDDD THIS BAG! :P

:rolleyes:^^ that was exactly my thought when i saw this picture!!!
now, if only i can figure out how easy/hard it is to get one...i assume it's from this season from the looks of the other posts?

isn't it just lovely? I can't stop staring at it..somehow the caviar and old chain look sooo perfect in that grey...esp how she paired with with a soft grey sweater!!

oooh, i should also credit lightblue84 who posted this pic on the Celebs w/Chanel Bags thread...it's given us something "new" to obsess over!

:rolleyes:^^ that was exactly my thought when i saw this picture!!!
now, if only i can figure out how easy/hard it is to get one...i assume it's from this season from the looks of the other posts?

isn't it just lovely? I can't stop staring at it..somehow the caviar and old chain look sooo perfect in that grey...esp how she paired with with a soft grey sweater!!

oooh, i should also credit lightblue84 who posted this pic on the Celebs w/Chanel Bags thread...it's given us something "new" to obsess over!

ohhhh... a fellow torontonian * waves*

I am working triple-double-time trying to find out if this bag is still available! i will update you with news as soon as I know!

I MUST FIND THIS BAG - preferably before the increase:sweatdrop:

ohhhh... a fellow torontonian * waves*

I am working triple-double-time trying to find out if this bag is still available! i will update you with news as soon as I know!

I MUST FIND THIS BAG - preferably before the increase:sweatdrop:

hello hello fellow torontoian!

i'm going to try to stop by the chanel boutique today as well...we'll share what we learn! but i've heard that the increse starts Tuesday...what are the chances of finding something before that? :sad: