Grenat work

1. I just ordered a grenat work - it'll be here tom. Will post pics asap :yahoo:
  2. WOW!!! grenat work :yahoo:
  3. Fab! I saw a Grenat work at Barney's last week and it made me want one too!!!!
  4. Congrats !!
    Can't wait to see pics !!!
  5. I just used my black work for the first time today and I love the bag! It's a great size! Congrats- you'll love it and the grenat color is so pretty!!!
  6. Here's my Grenat Weekender ... join the club ... CONGRATS!!!
    2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - BESTwtmk.jpg
  7. I was SOOO indecisive - Sarah at BalNY sent to pictures for me to choose from - a lighter and darker grenat but I couldn't decide so Sarah is picking for me. She sent a great blueberry and emerald work so I'm sure the grenat will be spectacular. She did say the caramel color due in the fall is like a butterscotch. I'm going to look at the swatches in two weeks when in NYC.
  8. o0o00o shoegal - you go girl!!! woo hoo!!! congrats!
  9. congrats!
  10. Congrats Shoegal! The Grenat is lovely color and 'yes', I'm sure what she will choose for you will be spectacular!
  11. Its here - although the edges of the tassels are white - I still love the bag Sarah selected.:yahoo:
    grenat work.jpg
  12. Congrats, Shoegal! It looks like a deep, rich grenat!
  13. Wow!! That's a gorgeous Grenat color, shoegal. :love: She picked a real beauty for you. (oh & the edges of my grenat purse tassles are also beigey/white... sounds like many are that way) Congratulations!
  14. Congratulations Shoegal!!! She is gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: The grenat color is TDF!
  15. Beautiful!! :heart: