Grenat Purse

1. Any idea where I could find one? Anyone know which Saks have Balenciaga?

2. Saks in Greenwich, CT carries Balenciaga. NM in White Plains, NY also carries Balenciaga. Barney's in Manhasset, NY carries a large selection of Balenciagas. Of course, Balenciaga in NYC is the ultimate source for Bbags.

3. Ooooo, that would look awesome! Good luck, hope you get her.

4. Neimans in SF was carrying the grenat purse. They had a couple of them on Saturday, July1st. Not sure if they still have them but the number is 415-362-3900. Good luck!

5. Ack! I'm dying to call them RIGHT NOW and it's only 7am eastern! Thanks I will call them at 10. How did it look in person??

6. OK I FOUND her!!!!!!!!! I will post pics when she comes. I made the SA go thru everything she had for a good one. Hope I love her. I have a black city, Caramel city and Ink box. Think the Grenat Purse is a good addition?? Neutral enough???

7. YES- definitely will be a great addition! I think it would go with lots of colors!!! Pretty!

8. Congrats, Fortheluvofbags! (wow your user ID is a type-ful, lol). I think she'll be a fantastic addition to your collection. I really like the Grenat colour and it keeps growing on me. I would love to see pics of it in a Purse style. Woohoo!!! Way to go, girl!:wlae:

9. I think you'll be very pleased with the Purse style (especially in the grenat color). I thought I would only love the City style until I got a truffe Purse and immediately then purchased a Grenat Purse. It is a perfect sized shoulder bag (the straps fit perfectly over your shoulder even with a coat). And grenat is a perfect addition to your family (I also have ink, caramel & black bbag colors and the grenat fits right in as another great neutral).

10. I'm glad you were able to find one! The bag I saw on Saturday was very nice--the color was richer and deeper than the grenat work bag. It was more of a bordeaux color while the work bag was almost a brick red. It sounds like you had a great SA if she was willing to choose the best bag on your behalf. I can't wait to see pics!