Grenat City!!Can't hardly contain my excitement!!...in the meantime....

1. Happy New Year fellow pfers!!! I had a blast browsing thru everyone's Christmas/New Year's purchases and gifts! You all are so lucky!! I especially loved brtracy's 08 Sky Blue:tup:and pinaygirl1208's cognac twiggy:drool:. While I had no Bbag for christmas :crybaby:, I just purchased a Grenat City from a wonderful fellow pfer, rosyposie!!! Hopefully, it will arrive before I go on holiday as I want to take this beauty with me!!! Anybody who has a Grenat can tell me how the leather is? I cant wait!!:yahoo:In the meantime, here are 2 of my latest acquisitions..:smile:

IMG_2345_resize.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!! Please do post pics!!!

I'm still fantasizing about a Rose City.......maybe dreams will come true in '08!

3. Nice!! Is that an 08 Magenta SGH coin purse? Why can't all the Magenta cities have leather like that :confused1:

4. :nuts:Contessa, the 04 Rose is the prettiest pink of all, I like it even better than 08 BG!!! I hope you find one soon!!!

5. Jo_ee :yes: that is the 08 SGH Magenta CP, it's a little too veiny for me, hopefully it will start lightening after I condition it.:smile:

6. I love the leather on my Grenat City - honesty, I just love Grenat all around!! It is one of the best Bal colors ever, IMO!! The leather on mine is smooth and silky, and almost as thick as my 05, maybe still slighly less soft. I purchase mine brand new only about a month ago from Bal NY so she is not really very broken in yet at all. I can't to see how amazing she'll be once she is!!

7. [​IMG]
    your CPs are so cute!! i actually really like GH on them.
    i'm sure grenat will have amazing 05 leather :smile: congrats!!

8. Congrats, chinkee21! Your coin purses are so stunning & drop-dead gorgeous!!! :drool::drool::drool:
    I've a Grenat Work and the leather is really yummy, non-veiny and kinda smooth. I'm totally in love with it.

[​IMG]

9. ohhh my gosh the pink coin purse is gorgeous!!
    The New hw is seriously growing on me... :love:

10. I think the veins will lighten up a little and the color will get a little more saturated. The leather on your 08 Magen CP looks so much better than some of the other Cities I've seen on here so far, MINE included. I am so disappointed with the leather on mine...

11. Congrats.:yahoo: I was watching that bag and it is so yummy.:drool:

12. :yahoo:Congrats on the Grenat, can't wait to see pics!

And I absolutely love your Pale Magenta CP!!:love:

13. Congrats to those cuties! I love grenat too hope you will get your "baby" soon!

14. Love your Coin Purses!! I don't have any yet and they are next on my list! Can't wait to see pics of your Grenat City! Sounds gorgeous!

15. wow, what terrific purchases.