Greige weekender?Rouille weekender?

1. I went to check the Rouille weekender today.But I fell in love with Greige weekender. I heard Greige is a boring color, but turns out it is very nice. Well,it is not that stunning like Magenta,fire engine red,but it is soft ,leather is thick and matt. Leather wise Rouille is not as good as Greige. Hmm....which one should I get? decision....decision...:girlsigh:
  2. I think that if you already have bright colors add the Greige to your collection!!! I love it! The ones I saw in the Greige were absolutely beautiful.
  3. If you liked the greige, go for it! Its not boring, just not as bold as the brighter colors. Doesn't make it any less beautiful!!
  4. Chloe - I saw the greige at NM earlier in the week. I'm not a big fan of neutral colors but I adore the greige color. They had a twiggy and a city, both had small defects so I passed but I think I need to add greige to my b wardrobe.

I agree with you, the leather was very thick on smooshy on both. I think the greige would be gorgy in a weekender.
  5. welp, you probably already know what i'm gonna say, "GO ROUILLE"!!! :yahoo:
    ROUILLE BAG 3.jpg
  6. chloe, go for greige! get a good smooshy leather !!!:yahoo: color is fab in weekender size. then again....i would probably love a rouille weekender if someone gave me one! LOL
  7. lol :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  8. Get which ever one you like better! :flowers:
  9. Finally I ordered the Rouille weekender. Because there are only 2 left at Barneys while Greige is new fall color and would be there for a while. I got it transferred from another Barneys since that one is fresh out of box and was told by SA that leather is on the darker side and less shiny, tassels are not that spongy. DH said Balenciaga is special because of all the fun and bold color and greige is more on the safe side which is more neutral. So Rouille it is. I have 4 Office bag,this is my 1st weekender and I hope I would like it.:wlae: :jammin:
  10. wooooooooooo-whooooooooooo, i can't wait to see your new rouille Chloe-girl :yahoo:
  11. p.s. don't you also have a rouille city, that would make you rouille x2 :p
  12. yeah. tell me about it. The only thing about City is it is too small for me even though I am only 5'4". And I love Office size which is perfect for me to wear over shoulder or hand held. Now I am upgrade to Weekender!:yahoo:
  13. YAY! I love rouille! Congratulations!