Gregory's Shoes - Lanvin Flat Special/Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!

1. http://www.gregorysshoes.com/

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #993300" width="100%" bgColor=#993300><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK14 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lanvin Flat Special at Gregory's Shoes [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 For the Price Of 1[/FONT]

[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD height=2></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We have just received many new styles of Lanvin Flats and we are happy to offer this special promotion!! It is very simple. If you buy any Pair of Lanvin Flats, you will receive 1 pair for FREE!!!! Just pick any 2 pair and pay for 1. From now until the next 5 days!!!! This promotion will end Feb. 7th[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can Buy 1 Pair For 30% Off if you cannot choose 2 but, finding 2 wont be hard!![/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Give us a call and mention the Lanvin Flat Special for these Great Prices!![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dallas - 972.490.1285[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Houston - 713.877.8499[/FONT]

[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gregory's Shoes Lanvin Flat Special!![/FONT][/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK13 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]There are Several other styles available, please visit our website www.gregorysshoes.com and type in Lanvin Flat in the search bar or give us a call!! There are also more sizes available that are not listed on the website!!!![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sincerely, [/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gregory's Shoes Dallas - 972.490.1285[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Houston - 713.877.8499[/FONT]

[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

2. Thanks for sharing!
    Hope they will ship intl..

3. do they have any other colors then the ones on their site??

4. OT: Angelie, your avatar is so cuteeeee :lol:

5. Can I please ask what is the Region/ State for Dallas and Houston?

Am trying to find out the time difference with local Sydney..
    TIA

6. thanks!!

sydney australia??? well it's 5:06 pm on monday in sydney and it's 12:06 am monday in houston

7. Both cities are in the State of Texas.

8. Thanks Angelie and Wantmore..

To ring them, I have to stay up another 10 hours which means it will be..5am in the morning? :sweatdrop:

9. Yup, Sydney Australia :yes:

So that means, there is 17 hours difference..

10. good luck!!

11. Thank you! :flowers:

Really hoping to get a pair or two :sweatdrop: *so really hoping they will ship to Aussie..

12. yay I just ordered a pair of patent lanvins..! The lady seemed shocked by the large response and asked where I heard about the sale. I then had to try and explain what the purse forum was... :graucho::graucho:

13. please call 972.490.1285 and ask for amanda and mention that you are from the purseforum. she is super sweet and will take care of you really well. give her a call soon, because a lot of the ladies from tPF have already placed their orders and sizes are running out. good luck!

14. eeek.. so a man just called me back and told me they had the violet satin in stock so I had to do the 2 for 1 deal..! Ladies he told me that he has a stack of orders ceiling high.. so I would call right now.