Greetings from HONG KONG!

1. Hi all again!

I am now finally in Hong Kong...super hot and much more humid here. I won't go into the details of what I've done so far that's not related to LV, but just wanted to say HI!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were out exploring (shopping) on our own and for the first time I visited an LV BOUTIQUE! Where I live in Canada we only have a counter and it only sells bags and accessories but yesterday we visited the Landmark LV (flagship) and it's an awesome three levels! I had so much fun inside just looking around and probably spent over an hour and a half in there.

There were at least 5-6 different "counters" where you could ask to see bags and I loved how they just put out bags on display for you to touch and try on, unlike at the counter where I live. They had tons of Dentelle (although I heard gold was sold out everywhere), the patchwork denim, the navy stripes/button bags, LVOE totes, new MC bags, etc. I don't think I'll be buying anything big here, maybe the inclusion barrette GM and I'm waiting for vuitton.com to answer my question regarding the price of the obsession sunglasses.

I also went to one of the second hand shops here. The prices are OKAY...nothing super cheap or anything, but they did have some discontinued/LE bags. There was a brand new Cerises speedy and a monogram mat shelton (that one I'm thinking about).

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

2. Hey, glad to hear from you! Seems like you are having a blast! Keep us posted and don't forget... PIX! :p

3. thanks for the update karman. makes me look forward to returning back to HK the next time i go.

4. Wow! How wonderful to go to a FLAGSHIP store!!!

Good to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

5. Glad to hear you're having fun! Bring back some awesome goodies for us to drool over!

I miss reading your posts! :sad:

6. Sounds like you are having heaps of fun, enjoy!
    I am going to HK in August, I can't wait. The weather will be even hotter then.

7. I'm glad you're having fun! Enjoy the weather cause right now is before it gets hotter!!! Hope you get something LV to commemorate your trip! Landmark is such an AMAZING location!!!

8. Please keep us updated! It's so interesting to hear about the LV store in HK. I went to HK 2 yrs ago & at that time, I wasn't into LV...so sadly, didn't bother going into a LV store. I hope you find something special in HK!! Have fun!

9. Did you take any pics of the boutique? I'd love to see that! How awesome, Karman... I can't wait to see what you'll bring back! Hope the rest of your trip is fun and enjoyable... looking forward to more updates!

10. Sounds fun! i really want to to go hk one day :yes:
    Hope you have a good time

11. I did take a couple pics of the LV in Seoul and also of the "Travel and Travellers" luggage show in Hong Kong (it's a very small exhibition) but no pics of the boutiques in Hong Kong yet. We're working hard to find an adapter so that we can charge my boyfriend's camera! :p

I want to get the Obsession sunnies, but I'm not sure what colour. Grey, blue, or honey? I already have black sunglasses. :hrmm:

12. Hi karman!

I hope you got to visit THE second hand shop on Nathan Rd!!

I went there but didn't see anything i fancied and my brother ended up buying something for his GF!

I saw a Mirroir speedy at one of the milan stations if your interested!!

13. glad to hear you're having a good time!! enjoy and keep us posted!! :biggrin:

14. So glad to hear that you had a safe trip to Hong Kong. The LV store sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear more and to see some pics!!

15. YES! I did see a silver papillon...but I don't know whether I want to buy another miroir, especially since I may have trouble bringing it back to Canada because I won't be able to stuff it in my luggage (or it'll get creased)

I did finally see the Beverly MM and i am SO IN LOVE. That is definitely my top priority once I go back home.