Greetings from Ban Island - And why are you here? Photos required!!

i'm on ban island for a few months, doing time for my ghillie kelly in argile/etoupe

hermesghillie8x6img_1067.jpg
oh.my.god.
Thud>
We are twins on the twilly, but not the bag.
My dear she is so pretty!

and then there were my wrists -- they were so bare...

Love them!!!! Your DIYs are fab too! So glad that there are so many crafty ladies on the island!

I'm on ban island for a few months, doing time for my Ghillie Kelly in argile/etoupe

HermesGhillie8x6IMG_1067.jpg

Gorgeous! Worth doing time for~

OMGoodness! I have escape for band island.... this island need to have better security.
I escaped to pay a visit my jeweler so he can make my DBTY bracelet.

frontdbty.jpg

backdbty.jpg

Layered w/ my watch.
twotonedbty2.jpg

So pretty! I like the larger diamonds....diamonds are always better when they are bigger!!!!

Thank you TT! I wish I made the earrings -- but, no -- H Stern made them.

:roflmfao: These are completely gorgeous also!

Your bracelet is Great -- especially with the watch -- but will look wonderful with so many things -- wear it in the best of health and happiness!!
Oh thank you! it looks nice me other white metal watch too.

Love them!!!! Your DIYs are fab too! So glad that there are so many crafty ladies on the island!

Gorgeous! Worth doing time for~

So pretty! I like the larger diamonds....diamonds are always better when they are bigger!!!!

:roflmfao: These are completely gorgeous also!

LOL! Yes indeed! I hear larger bling too. I had my 3-stones ring of 1.45ctw and remake into dbty bracelet (.45 ct 2x and .55ct 1x). The dbty that retailer has it the store is much smaller.... perhaps for more danty.

But best of all is my new therapeutic endeavor - because the flight to and from ban island is so long -- and so frequent for me, I have started making my own jewelry...

here are a few of my more recent creations - plus one I will complete today for a friend...

Wow!!! You're very talented! Hey...I'm your friend. Where's mine? :devil: