Green Reissue Any Pics????????

1. I have been hearing soo much about the other reissue colors especially purple and navy(which I love) but green is my absolute favorite color and I really am anxious to see it!!! I really want to know if its the same green that came in the bubble quilt!! I wills urely be sold... Also what size is it coming in??? Please someone!

2. I saw a swatch of the metallic green for the reissue, and it is not the same color as the bright green BQ bags. It is a sort of light olive metallic (?). Sort of hard to describe, but I loved it.

3. I saw a swatch today @ Beverly Hills - Its really really pretty!

4. It is a bit darker than mint, if i am not wrong. Has a slivery sheen to it.

5. =O
    cant wait to see it

6. Saw the swatch last week, it's kind of a medium silver with a slight green tint.

I thought it was very pretty!

7. I love green. is there no picture yet?

8. i remember there was a wallet in green in here somewhere. Is it the same green for the reissue?

9. it's a very pale green imo. this color was the only swatch that got my attention when i flipped through the lookbook at nm this weekend. i can't wait to see what it looks like on the whole bag. might be a perfect bag for spring/summer...

10. Hmm you all have been very helpful... I was hoping it would be really rich like the purple and navy reissues!

11. Pics Pics Pics!

12. yes, pics please if anyon ehas one as this bag sounds great!