Green Mini Paddington At Towson Nordies

1. Saw the green, don't know the color name, mini Paddington with the silver hardware at the Towson, MD Nordstrom for 609.00 at 5 PM yesterday. They have other great bags there for the Anniversary sale.

2. ahhh! it's on hold for me for my bday... i just called bc i'm home in PA for the week and my parent's are taking me to get it!

she said it's jade and the paddy satchel with a strap... does ANYONE have pics? i just saw the above post, freaked and called without even knowing what it is!

3. eek! leaving now to go get her... thank you SO much kattwoman42:yahoo:you made my bday extra special!

4. Ooooh Jade is soooooooooo Pretty. hope it's the full size satchel and..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

remember to post pics when you get her

5. What a wonderful birthday present! I love to hear about things like this. I had a similar TPF experience it absolutely shook my world. There are so many wonderful ladies on this board!

6. there really are:tup:
    honestly, it made my bday so special walking into Nordies and having such a gorgeous bag there waiting for me... i don't have my camera home with my, but it's the MOST yummy bag, and i switched to it right away (sorry little stam) for the rest of the day... and to think my ysl OS muse arrives tomorrow... i feel so spoiled!
    thank you a million times girls for posting these deals, bc you'll always make someones day... hope i can do the same for someone soon:heart:

7. I WANT the Mini-Paddy!!!!!

8. It's my local Nordies and I never seem to be able to find deals like that! I'm so glad it worked out for you!! YAY for a new bag!