Green Epi

1. Congrats sosti! I don't have green Epi itms but I've seen them and they are pretty accurate in the pics.(maybe not as bright). Great price!

2. WOW Congrats ! I LOVE the bright epi colours especially green and blue, Im looking for a Blue epi bag at the moment but I hope to have some green and blue epi in the future.

3. Thanks guys..I'm so excited. I will post pics when I get it!!

Socialite - If I see any good buys on a blue epi I will let you know :smile:

4. Here's my St. Jacques in Borneo green
    I get alot of complements on it whenever I carry it:love:

[​IMG]

Copy of lv st jacques 007.jpg
  5. Hi, yes please do, Im after any messenger style bag, I just LOVE the Blue colour :smile:

6. That's a great purchase! I bought a green epi Jeune Fille bag from eBay about a week ago. It's an absolutely gorgeous colour and I can't wait to use the bag! :smile: I shall try and take some pictures of it tomorrow (I'm planning to take pictures of my collection for the one of the sticky threads, now that I have a camera for it).

7. Congrats, love that green. I just won something green (LV green) from eBay too and I can't wait for it to arrive.

8. The green is so nice - congrats

9. im still hunting for a green speedy. iv been on a ban for a while and then bought a keepall. but if anyone sees one let me know!!!!!!!!

OT- steve you are such a poser, im loving your avatar

10. Thanks LOL :p, I will PM you about a speedy :smile:

11. Congratulations! Quelle teinture!

12. Oooh.. love it! I never really "wanted" something green epi, but when is saw it i had to have it.. it is a hot color.

13. OMG Im soooooooooooooo excited, I May be getting something green Epi, I will have to see its not final yet but Im very excited.

14. The green is so vibrant!