Great View? Please Share

1. I have a great view from my front window that I wanted to share with everyone. The mountian in the picture is Mt. Pilchuck. It's not a huge mountain like Mount Rainier, but it's still pretty to look at.

Anyone else have a great view from their house that they would like to share?
    Front Window View.JPG
  2. WOW that's amazing! :nuts:

My view isn't very impressive-- if you look out from 3/4 of the windows you see the vinyl siding of other people's houses. But there's woods behind here, so looking out the back windows I've seen a pheasant, a wild turkey, lots of deer, an eagle, hawks, owls, bats, foxes... all kinds of interesting critters! I never grab my camera in time though :push:
  3. wow, breath taking!!! thanks for sharing!
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous view!

I have a nice view of my apartment building's parking lot :lol:
  5. I think every view in the Northwest is astoundingly beautiful :tup:
  6. Beautiful! I'll have to dig up some pics. Oh wait, I have one of my front yard last winter...BRB with it.

Here goes...wish we had this much snow today, but alas, it's just cold for no reason!

7. ^ Wow that's a BIG tree! It looks gorgeous with all that snow :girlsigh:
  8. I love watching the sunsets on my balcony, tomorrow afternoon ill take a pic.
  9. I don't have any pics but can describe my view. I live overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It is so peaceful.
  10. Need a roomie? I don't eat much and I will never take your clothes.

Once out of the apartment and down the end of the walkway I have a great closeup view of the mountains between me and the Pacific here in NoCal. When I can get out with the camera I'll take a picture. The foothills are like the next block west of where I am right now.
  11. I agree :yes:
    I thought Washington was soooooo beautiful. I was shocked by what it looked like on the other (Eastern) side of the mountains though. It looked like another planet by comparison!
  12. I have a view of another building LOL. But my sister has a fabulous view of Manhattan where she has the Empire State Building for a view. I don't have any daytime pictures. Darn, the pic didn't show for me.
  13. These arent from my window, but this is one of my faviourite pictures that I have taken from the plane. :love:
  14. [​IMG]
  15. sorry for the big pic if someone knows how to resize lemme know!!!!!