great to chat

1. just wanted to say how nice it is chatting to you all. i am from ireland and have only posted on irish based forums before. lovely to talk to people from all over the world :tup:
  2. aww great to have you hear Squeak, and great to see you in the Chanel forums too!!!!
  3. Thanks! It is just nice to chat with people who live in different countries and that we are all brought together by our love of bags and shoes!!! :yahoo:
  4. nice to hear from ya!! :flowers::flowers:
  5. HI!nice to meet u!!!
  6. Yeah, it is great that we can talk to people from all over the world...I'm from Germany!! :smile:
  7. Hi Squeak! Nice to talk to you, too!
  8. Welcome to the forum, Squeak! There are a lot of great people around here.
  9. thanks everyone, look forward to getting to know you all
  10. That's really sweet! Welcome aboard!:flowers:
  11. Isn't it wonderful to "talk" to people from all over the world? I've learned so much here, not just about purses, but about people, customs and culture from different countries.

I'm glad you're here!

12. It does start that way for all of us, but once you've been here a while and get to know people, you'll find out what a really fantastic, caring community you've come to. I came here for what at the time was research purposes. Since then, I've been privileged to meet some of the most incredible women and men ever!!!

Yes, it starts with handbags, but those quickly become background music. ;)
  13. ^^^ITA...and btw welcome Squeak! :yes: