Great Tip!

1. I'm not sure if I should post this here or not, I'm new and still getting used to how things work around here.
    To get your brass hardware shining like new simply use a double layered gold jewelry buffing cloth. You can buy them at any jewelry store. One layer of the cloth is used to buff and the other layer is used to shine. My MC speedy 30 shines like brand new and it is almost 3 years old!
    I just thought this little bit of info might come in handy for some of you.

2. Hmmm .... really? :confused1:

This is good to know because I have a 3 year old MC Speedy 30 as well and the brass corners look so dull. :sad:

I have heard that a brass polisher called "Brasso" works great also but I will try this first and see what happens. :graucho:

Thanks for the info! :heart:

3. What I like about the jewelry cloth is that you don't have to mess with liquids that could get on the leather. This cloth is clean and simple. I really work hard on the buffing part makng sure to remove all the tarnish. When I am done the white cloth has black all over it and my bag is shiney. I think you'll love it!

4. Thank for sharing this information as it's very useful when I get my white mc speedy.

5. thanks for sharing!! I work at a jewelry store and we have hundreds of those! i'll get one tom and try it out!

6. Great! I need to try that on my worn out multicolore belt buckle. lol
    Maybe it will be like CPR for the poor thing! Thanks for the tip.

7. Thanks for sharing your great tip. Will try it out.