Great Store & Website (lots of Handbags!)

1. I'm so jealous of you gals that live on the West Coast ... not only weather-wise, but you have such great stores to visit (that have lots of cool & funky stuff ... unlike here in New England - UGGH!).

When out in Vegas on a business trip, I had the chance to stop into this store, and thought it was great. She also has a fab website ... with lots of super handbags:

http://www.jacquelinejarrot.com/handbags.html

Don't know why, but I'm really diggin' the Rachel Abroms bags ... and I happened to see the Sherry Wolf bag (in gold with Turquoise & Coral stones) in Vegas. So sorry that I didn't snap it up ... the price was good too!

2. I don't know how I missed that store when the hubby and I were in Vegas December 2-4.

However, we were on a watch hunt (for him) he had tunnel vision and I had to follow; after all, he bought me the Hermes Midor watch I had been wanting on our first night there.

I love Vegas - :love:

3. Where in Vegas is the store? In one of the hotels?

4. Desert Passage Shops I believe those shops are in the Venetian; but, I could be mistaken about that; after a while all the Hotels start to blend. Well, except Ceasers Shops; you always know when you are at the Forum Shops :love: .

5. Desert Passage Shops are at the Aladdin.

6. I knew it, thaks for the clarification...they really do blend together out there.

7. this site has been mentioned in instyle a couple of times in the past 6 months or so, most often b/c they carry bulga. its a great site!

8. Yeah ... they have some really nice handbags (a good selection). It's become one of my favorite sites ...

9. Awww they have some great bags

10. Wow, they got alot of Bulga bags. I like!