Great Site/List Of Boutiques/Coupon Codes

1. I love this site!! I found some great sales just from boutiques listed here that I had not previously known about. In addition, there are names of coupon code sites. Check it out!!!

RETAILTHERAPYLOUNGE.COM

2. Oh
    My
    GOD

3. My thoughts exactly!

4. i think i shoiuld step back from the computer slowly.........

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. Now thats a great site!

6. Thank you! I just put it at the top of my favorites...or maybe I should just make it my homepage :drool:

7. awesome thanks for sharing!!:p

8. Wow. Thanks for sharing!

9. how weird. i clicked excited to see it and i realized i know these people! what a cool site.

10. I just passed out! such a great site. Check out Naughtycodes. They have every store pretty much. Soo cool. thanks!

11. Thank you!!

12. I'm not sure whether I should thank you or send my counsin Guido to measure you for cement booties. Can ya hear the whooshing sound as my bank account evacuates?!

13. Thank you this is sooo fantastic!

14. I am so happy that everyone loves the site as much as I do. I stumbled upon it one day while looking for designer bags, and I haven't been the same since. Nothing seems to get done around my house anymore and my credit cards may soon be maxed out!!!! I NEED THERAPY....and I don't mean RETAIL THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I have shared it with all of you, I feel as if I have partners in CRIME!!!!