Great SA's

1. Just wanted to post a quick note to say thank you to the wonderful Elaine from the Brisbane Australia store. She helped me purchase the wonderful Pochette MM in Multicolor this afternoon after work. She was wonderful. I am so happy with my purchase.

Anyone in the area, she is your gal to go and see.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE MC POCHETTE MM !!What color did you get? Pictures?

3. :yahoo: Congrats on your new purchase! That is wonderful that you had such a great experience as well. I have an SA at the Brisbane store, but if mine is not in I will make sure and ask for Elaine.

4. Congrats on MC, lovely choice.

5. Glad to hear someone had a wonderful experience in the Brisbane store. Congrats on the Pochette MM!

6. That's wonderful that you received great service! If we're talking about the same person, Elaine is quite new to LV to, which is a credit to her.

7. Congrats ! Enjoy your new bag...

8. Congrats on your purchase and glad to hear your trip to the store was enjoyable.
    Sometimes the Brisbane staff are not always helpful.:sad:

9. congrats on teh new purchase!

10. LOL:nuts: Congrats on the new MM it is very cute:heart:

11. Nice to hear of a positive experience!

12. Hadnt heard this before!!! I have always had great service but Elaine's was exceptional.

Sorry guys i am a little slow with the pics:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have taken some and i will get them up hopefully tonight

13. :yes: I found this to be true as well. My husband and I used to joke that the doorman was the only one who seemed genuinely nice to us. (He is always so lovely!) It has only been in my last few trips to LV that I found an SA that is nice to me, remembers my name when I come in, and has been very helpful.

14. Oooh congrats! Good service gives you that extra good, warm feeling inside when you walk out :}

15. I can't wait to see the pictures!:smile: