Great Prices On Stock At Nm Sf!!!

1. SPOKE WITH A VERY PLEASANT SA, PEGGY O'BRIEN (IF YOU CALL, PLEASE TELL HER YOU HEARD OF HER OF TPF) PHONE NUMBER IS 1-877-634-6264, EXT. 2166.

THE SALE PRICES ARE GREAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE BAGS. SHE DID NOT KNOW NAMES, BUT GAVE DECENT DESCRIPTION WITH PRICES.

FIRST, THE PONY HAIR HOBO, ORANGE WITH CHOCOLATE TRIM PLUS ONE OTHER COLOR COMBO (SORRY, I CAN'T REMEMBER)

REGULAR PRICE: $1275......SALE PRICE $ 573:heart:

SECOND BAG: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS ONE IS, HOPE YOU DO: "STRUCTURED BAG WITH "RAW" LEATHER. THE LEATHER ACTUALLY REMINDS ME OF THE NATURALLY DISTRESSED BOMBER JACKETS THAT PILOTS HAD YEARS AGO. THIS LEATHER IS MEANT TO DISTRESS WITH USE. IT HAS A FLAP CLOSURE WITH ZIPPER. LARGE GORGEOUS CLASP ON FRONT" ANYWAY, I WAS LOST AFTER THAT. ROOMY INTERIOR.
    COMES IN CHOCOLATE, BLUE, AND BLACK TWO OF THESE HAVE SILVER HARDWARE (SORRY, CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH 2)

REGULAR PRICE: $1099.............SALE PRICE $492!:yes:

THIRD BAG: "THE LEATHER ON THIS BAG IS DIVINE. IT IS REMINISCENT OF A DR'S BAG, BUT HAS IT'S OWN DISTINCT LOOK ALSO" :confused1:

THE BAG HAS 2 COLORS: FIRST IS CHOCOLATE AND _____(CAN'T REMEMBER)
    SECOND IS BLACK/BLUE
    THIRD IS BLACK/BROWN

REGULAR PRICE: $1795...............SALE PRICE$807:wtf:

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THESE BAGS ARE (TRUST ME, I AM NO EXPERT) BUT THIS IS THE ONLY BBAGS ON SALE. SHE OFFERED TO GO LOOK UP THE NAMES, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME. ANYWAY GIRLS, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE BAGS, YOU HAVE HIT GOLD!!!