Great Loose Powder?

1. What loose powder do you girls recommend besides Bare Essentials? I like Bare Essentials but it goes on a little to thick and looks a little "cakey" on my skin. Any other suggestions? TIA!

2. Bare Essentuals have great loose powder. Doesn't feel like anything is on the face. I love it.:yes:

3. nars or chanel

4. OHH!! if you look on makeupalley, many people are loving the new i think l'oreal mineral foundation? the small bottle with a brush head at the top.

5. Arbonne. Their loose powder is incredible. Completely flawless on your skin. It doesnt cake at all like bare es. did for me. I even became a rep because I loved all of their products & kept telling everyone about them =) If you click under my name, you can go to the website.
    I'd be happy to answer any ?'s.

6. MUFE (Make Up For Ever) - Matte Loose Powder!!!!

7. I just bought La Mer's new loose powder, and it is amazing!

8. I am faithful to Dior. It's so finely milled and soft.

9. I LOVE Nars loose powder. The packaging isn't the greatest, but you can get this little travel-size loose powder container from Sephora for a few dollars--really helps. I just put some of the loose powder from the big container into the small one.

10. I love L'Oreal's translucide loose powder!

11. Laura Mercier has great loose powder.

12. I like Awake's Aqua Trans Powder. It feels a little wet when it goes on and feels so light and refreshing.

13. giorgio armani without a doubt

14. MAC Blot Powder. I'm shine-free all day!

15. T. Le Clerc :love: