Great looking, sexy jeans for size 8 (30)

1. Hi,
    I was just looking at one of the threads on designer jeans and everyone was like a size 24, of course anything is going to look great.

If you are around a size 8/10, what kinds of jeans look great on you? Please help

2. I think it really depends on your body type/shape than your size. For instance, do you have:
    long legs or short legs?
    long torso or short torso?
    wide hips or narrow?
    Big butt, medium, or no/flat butt?
    Big or skinny legs?

I think those things have more to do with how your jeans look/fit than the size you wear. Maybe if you post that stuff, people with similar body types can give suggestions. Hope this helps!

3. Hi Bag Luver,

I have long legs, short torso, widish hips, medium to big butt and somewhat skinnish legs.

Thanks for any advise

4. James Cured by Seun are fantastic!

5. Guys can you help me?

I have medium to short legs a short torso?
    wide hips Big butt and thunder thighs. (i just read that back and i sound so ugly!)

Any jeans recomendations? I wanna look hot!

6. My body is similar, I'm just a little smaller than you.

Maybe try:
    Joe's Jeans in Honey or Socialite
    Seven in Bootcut
    Citizens in Kelly

The best thing to do is go to the store and try on lots of jeans. Everyone's body is a little different, so you have to find what's right for you. I've found my favorites through trial and error. Good luck!

7. I asked my friend who has a similar shape, and she likes AG Club jeans and Seven Dojos. Any jeans with a prominent crease will help slim and lengthen you visually. Good luck!

8. Thanks!

9. London: I'm an 8 as well. I love my 7s (the waist size varies...I have 30s and 31s....they go up to 32")....I have also fallen in love with BCBG jeans....stretchy and slimming!
    I would recommend going with jeans that have some spandex in them....it doesn't look like you're squeezing into them so much!

10. Seven For All Mankind jeans are great. They fit all my curves and it's so comfortable.

11. citizen kellys!

12. Citizens are fantastic!

13. I have size 46 hips:wtf: with a jlo booty and I find that citizens, joes jean-honey fit, 7fam and paige denim are fits me in all the right places, another denim that fits really really good would be genetic denim.

14. I like Blue Cult's butt-lifter jeans. I also wear a 30 or 31 (on a good day I can squeeze into my 29's). They provide room for my rear and slim my thighs AND saddlebags down a bit.

15. AG jeans and Blue Cults seem very flattering in a 30.