Jimmy Choo Great Legs Not Included......

You are so going to love that wallet -- but be careful. The little strap that is used to snap the wallet closed has a tendency to curl if you don't keep it snapped closed. Now I want one in black as well... That bag is GORGEOUS and I am betting it does make you at least two inches TALLER and ten pounds THINNER while wearing it. ;)

Stunning color! I just ordered the Ring bag in black from NAP... I fell in love with yours... My 1st JC BTW... :balloon:

Congratulations Nita:yahoo: Please post photos when you receive her and welcome to the JC addiction. After the first purchase, it is usually down hill from there:graucho: You will want one of each;)

Fabulous bag and wallet too!! I didn't even know JC had wallets (WTF have I been?)

attachment.php

No, I never saw that series:crybaby: I was referring to our fellow Pfr "Samantha's Collection" Just check out the JC members bags and you will see how well Samantha wears JC bags:smile:

Thank you all, even DH thinks the Ring bag & wallet are spectacular:nuts: (for a purse)
Robynbenz, you've never seen Sex & the City? I have all the DVD's and watch them when DH is out of town...they are Hilarious! I even have a tee shirt that says "I'm a Carrie" from one of the characters on that show:nuts: