Great idea Kou - pix of pets with Hermes!!

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
Kou, I love your idea!! Let's start a thread about pets with Hermes!!

Here is PC (19 year old American shorthair cat) on an Hemres cashmere blanket. PC just loves Hermes cashmere (so much so, it is hard to keep her away from DH's cashmere coat!).

Who's next?

ETA: UGH - I need to figure out how to resize the photo and then I'll try again!

Ninja Sue said:
Kou, I love your idea!! Let's start a thread about pets with Hermes!!

Here is PC (19 year old American shorthair cat) on an Hemres cashmere blanket. PC just loves Hermes cashmere (so much so, it is hard to keep her away from DH's cashmere coat!).

Who's next?

For some odd reasons I'm not seeing the picture. Awww ... kitty who likes Hermes blanket!! That sounds like my pup, he likes anything high quality and soft:flowers:

Trying again.... Well, I can't get the pic of PC with the cashmere blanket to fit, but here is a pic of PC on her favorite perch!

Attachments

• NinjaSuescatPC.JPG
    NinjaSuescatPC.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 299
Thanks to the lovely Hello2703, here is PC on her favorite Hermes cashmere blanket!! Thanks a million for your patience, Hello!!

Attachments

• ninja sue kitty cat.JPG
    ninja sue kitty cat.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 193
Ninja Sue said:
Thanks to the lovely Hello2703, here is PC on her favorite Hermes cashmere blanket!! Thanks a million for your patience, Hello!!

I love this cat! I think cats and Hermes really go together! :flowers:

Wouldn't it be fun to share photos of our pets and our Hermes bags? :flowers:

I've got to find a pic of my cat - it is exactlt the same as TT's!!! I thought it was my cat with my combo Barenia Birkin whem I saw her avatar.....until I remembered I don't HAVE a combo Barenia Birkin....................boohoo!