Purple, Navy, Camel, Olive green

Large Muse:
Purple
Biscotti
Medium Brown

O/S Muse:
Biscotti
Medium Brown

...and more. This is all I remember for now. HTH!

Styledrops has great bags...the gray patent downtown is TDF!!! So pricey though, I wonder why they charge more than retail, is that even legal? Are there any other on line stores that sell that bag for less?

believe me - if that gray patent is out there on another online store, i'd know abot it! i'm completely obsessed and have called everywhere across the country over the last 2 weeks looking for a navy patent dwntwn, a cypress green or a gray on sale! i'm down to dark violet and green - have both sitting in my closet and can't decide which one to keep!

here are some other sites with dwntwn bags:

bellabolsa.com
greatcouture.com
shirise.com

Marybit - If you want a cypress green downtown on sale, try nordstroms. As of today, my sa told me there a few left in the company - but I passed. Good luck! Let me know if you find it!!

Marybit - If you want a cypress green downtown on sale, try nordstroms. As of today, my sa told me there a few left in the company - but I passed. Good luck! Let me know if you find it!!

hi galpal -

thanks for the note. i actually got the large green from nordstrom and the medium from neiman's last week. i also got the black violet medium! i've returned the large green and can't decide b/ the viuolet and green. so thanks for the tip - all my hard work paid off! now if only i can find the navy patent on sale as well:upsidedown:

There are still alot of bags on sale at the YSL boutique in SFO.! There were 2 Medium double tote, (gold/ivory) and (grayish silver/purple) for 650, originally 1295. There were alot more, but I only remember this one because I was eyeing it for awhile... hehe. But I didn't get, so its still there! ;)

No more tributes or muse there though, sorry!

-Tiff

I was at the YSL boutique in Houston. Here are some of the items that I remember being on sale:

Tribute:
Medium Olive for CHEAP! $390ish

Downtown:
2 Purple Downtowns (large or xl)
1 lovely medium brown (large) Normal style with pocket on front
Multiple straw/raffia (small, large)
Deerskin downtowns, softer, without pocket (white, brown, olive, and navy) (large)

Overseas
Various colours

Olive Ostrich bag (sort of e/w style, can't remember the name)

Muse:
1 lighter brown (medium)
1 gray flannel (large)

I know there were some others there.....
There were also some lovely shoes for anywhere from $180 to $300. RTW was 60% off.

Their second (and last) cut has taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.