Great deals on Ivory bags on

1. Ivory First and Twiggy: USD $725

Ivory City: USD $907
  2. Ooh, I'm going to have to check this out! I was in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and went to Aloha Rag finally, and they had an ivory day that was gorgeous! I didn't buy it, but I've been thinking about it ever since. The leather on the ivories seemed so much softer and smooshier than the rest...
  3. I was going to post as well! Fantastic deals. Coin purses in ivory for $180 too :smile:
  4. Ooooo... gotta go check it out....
  5. wow awesome prices.
  6. Awesome prices for courier bags too!!!
  7. OMG! Thank you so much! I have been wanting Ivory Twiggy since it came out, but kept putting it off. But with this price - I couldn't resist! I hope it's here soon !!
  8. sooooo lucky i don't need an ivory bag:smile: great price!!
  9. wow! just had a look. also the matelasse has a great price (680$)
  10. i got a coin purse! i ordered it on Sunday, got a call from Jamie to confirm my details on Monday & i received it today! talk about super fast! i'm so happy with Ava (my coin purse) & super happy with diabro's service! ab fab! :tup:
  11. I haven't purchased from Diabro. Has anyone had any trouble with the leather, or are they all good? tia! :heart:
  12. Thanks for posting!
  13. i bought a coin purse on Wed. hope I can received it by this week. :rolleyes:
  14. oh! you'll love it! i was a bit shocked when i got mine 'cos i didn't expect it to feel so light & be so big but after that initial shock i'm head over heels with Ava. :love: she makes my :heart: beat a little faster with every glance!
  15. yes, the prices are better than on eBay.