Great deal on my first...

1. Pair of Coach sunglasses! I've always wanted a pair but even when I was working there I just never picked any up. So, my SO wanted to go to best buy today, and TJ Maxx is right next door, so I popped in while he was busy with video games, and lo and behold: Coach Mia brown/pink sunglasses in their jewelry case! $59! I snatched a pair!

....now I just have to get a case. I tried calling CS, but they were no help.

Anywhoo, these are the style: Mia/433. My lenses are more brown than pink. Love 'em!

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty!

3. SO about swallowed his teeth when he saw that they were $60, and suggested I flip them on eBay. I hit him in the back with my Hermes bag and told him there was no way in hell; I couldn't have gotten them this cheap even with my discount at Coach and I'm keeping these babies!

4. OMG!!! That is an insane deal! Congrats!

5. Congrats, so pretty!

6. Sarah, you hit him with your Herbag? Naughty! :biggrin:

Tell him that if you put them on eBay there would just be a war of 'Y U OUTBID ME! :roflmfao:

7. Nice! I just got my first pair of Coach sunnies too for the same price-I'm loving them and trying to figure out how I ever lived without them.

8. What a great deal! I too have been wanting a pair but can't bring myself to pay Coach's price. It seems like a lot of people find them at TJ Maxx, but I've never seen any at mine. Maybe I should look more often.

9. great deal, congrats! :tup:

10. I am so jealous! I totally cannot wear Coach sunglassses because I have a really small face. I wish Coach made some smaller styles. I look like a fly face when I wear big sunglasses. :sad: Congrats on the great deal - they are cute!!

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

...I need a freakin' case!

12. Great deal....congrats!!

13. buy a case on ebay. they're like $5-$10

14. Adorable sunnies!!
    Carley

15. What a great deal, Sarah!

Oh, and your avatar cracks me up :roflmfao: