GREAT day at the outlet! WOW!

1. I got 3 things this morning at the outlet that are STILL available on Coach.com... Ok, I was on the hunt for a wallet to match brown, black, and khaki handbags...I got the PERFECT one at the outlet this morning! LOVE the inside color! I paid $119!!!
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10185&category_id=47

Then, this was on my wishlist for my medium chocolate Carly...(I got it in Chocolate) For $54
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10193&category_id=240

Then, I needed a black mini skinny for change....I got this in black for $23
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7463&category_id=1272

I am SO happy!!!!!!! I just don't understand why we are able to get things at the outlet that are still available online and in boutiques for full price so much less expensive??? I'm not complaining....lol....but I just thought that was odd...

:tup:

2. You did great!!!! :tup:You found some beautiful accessories!! I hope I'm that lucky tomorrow!!

3. WOW, great deals!! That's a HOT wallet.
    Yea, the "showing up at the outlet while still on the website" thing has me perplexed too. It's basically convinced me that I won't pay full price for anything especially since Coach always has something new just around the corner and things are showing up at the outlets so fast lately.
    Great finds, congrats!!:tup:

4. Wow! That is awesome! Congrats

5. Oohh I love the wristlet! :tup: I know, I don't get it either.. Coach is so weird lately. Oh well.. I guess it just makes you not want to pay full price!! :p

6. Ooh congrats on your purchases! I know it is so odd that coach does that! I hate to be the one buying one of the items full price and to find it in the outlets for a cheaper price. Oh well...But hey at least you got great deals!! Enjoy them!

7. Those are great deals! Congrats on a wonderful outlet spree.

8. What!? you got the bleecker capacity wristlet for how much? Oh my! Thank goodness I bought mines at my local military exchange when they had a sale. That is a excellent deal!!!!

9. Congrats, LOVE the wallet!

10. Congrats on your great finds! I really like the wallet. :dothewave:

Not bad for Castle Rock, eh? I picked up a Large leather flap in Bottle Green and a wine leather capacity wristlet yesterday! It seems like they had nothing good for years (i've lived right by it for 8 years now) and for the last 6 months it's been great! Maybe that means Coach isn't doing so well?!

11. Wow good deals! I love the Bleecker wallet! I woulda gotten that too, if I saw it at the outlet! :tup:

12. i may have to be a copy cat & go get one of those wristlets myself... the buckle is why i love bleecker!

13. Wow!!! great deals!!!! I paid over 70 for that same wristlet during PCE! I can't wait for the outlet by me to open up!!!!

14. Not bad at all!!!! :yahoo:

Oh, I hope Coach is doing ok....they can't go away or anything...I'm too addicted...lol!

I'm about 15 minutes or so away from Castle Rock...I'm in Highlands Ranch! ;)

15. Oh ya! Go get one!!! I thought this one would be PERFECT for Little Miss Chocolate Carly! She's going to be SO happy when she sees it inside her! LOL!:lol: