Great & comfy ballet flats recommendations??

i have a pair of french sole that i really like and wear often, but i bought a red leather pair from the GAP, of all places, two weeks ago and LOVE them. they're on their website right now in a bunch of different colors, i'll probably buy several more pairs. the leather is really thick and soft, and they've held up much better than the nine west ones that i used to have. i've had really good luck with gap sandals in the past. and for $40, how can you say no?

i prefer flats with elastic around the foot opening because i feel that they stay on better and don't rub on the back of my foot - i've never found a pair without the elastic that i thought were comfortable.

^^ ooh I will have to check those out, I have been looking for a red pair of flats!!

I have been living in these for the past few months. I have them in gray (actually, two gray pairs since I got another one for xmas) and brown, and the brown ones even look great after a few days of use walking down the Vegas strip! AND they're on sale! They have really great insoles -- I'm a teacher and on my feet all day, so I have to have really supportive shoes!

4411_3804_020.jpg
4411_3804_200.jpg

i have a pair of french sole that i really like and wear often, but i bought a red leather pair from the GAP, of all places, two weeks ago and LOVE them. they're on their website right now in a bunch of different colors, i'll probably buy several more pairs. the leather is really thick and soft, and they've held up much better than the nine west ones that i used to have. i've had really good luck with gap sandals in the past. and for $40, how can you say no?

i prefer flats with elastic around the foot opening because i feel that they stay on better and don't rub on the back of my foot - i've never found a pair without the elastic that i thought were comfortable.

Amanda: I bought the red ones also and they are great and very well made. The leather is very soft, the color is stunning and they feel very comfortable. Probably wil buy a couple more. Lanvin ones, beautiful but too expensive for me after all the Xmas shopping.

How do the Gap ballet flats run? I am usually a 6 1/2 and I see they only come in whole sizes. Would you suggest I get a 6 or 7??
Thanks!!

I've had the Dior Western Leather Ballerina for a couple of weeks and they are absolutely WONDERFUL...amazing leather that forms to your feet with the first wear and didn't rub any weird spots like a lot of flats do at first.

You can get them at eLUXURY. I got them in black, but I think they come in white and dark green as well.

p11086831_ph_hero.jpg

I've had the Dior Western Leather Ballerina for a couple of weeks and they are absolutely WONDERFUL...amazing leather that forms to your feet with the first wear and didn't rub any weird spots like a lot of flats do at first.

You can get them at eLUXURY. I got them in black, but I think they come in white and dark green as well.

p11086831_ph_hero.jpg

How do these run?? true to size or a bit small??:shrugs: would love to know..:love:

How do the Gap ballet flats run? I am usually a 6 1/2 and I see they only come in whole sizes. Would you suggest I get a 6 or 7??
Thanks!!

i'd get the size up if you're in between, i'm an 8.5 usually and i always get a 9 in their shoes. because they're elastic around the opening, they don't slip.

i find them extremely comfortable, i go to school from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. twice a week and i'm on a very large, hilly campus and i walk around in them on those days with absolutely no pain.

It is truly worth every penny to go right to the Chanel classic ballet flats...you can often find them pre-owned on ebay and in high end consignment shops. Nothing is more comfortable and you will have them forever...I love mine and will never go back!:yes:

Im not sure if these are ballet flats but i just bought the Michael by Michael Kors black Gillian leather flat online and they are the most comfy pair of flats i own. I didnt even have to break them in which is amazing!!

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 134
Im not sure if these are ballet flats but i just bought the Michael by Michael Kors black Gillian leather flat online and they are the most comfy pair of flats i own. I didnt even have to break them in which is amazing!!

ooo, my mom saw those in a bloomies mailer and told me about them, i'll have to tell her that you recommend!

If you like crocs, they came out with ballet flats. The flats are pretty cute and come in several colors.

Crocs Prima Ballet Slip On

YEAH!! I have them in black and they are SO COMFY and were only $25!!!

My fav brand for ballet flats is Steve Madden...I have soooooo many pairs!! They are pretty much all I wear besides my Havianas flip flops because I am so tall!!:P