~Great Black Friday!~

1. Purchased some things when I went to the crazy mall today after fighting for a parking stall with these girls eyeing my friends and I down since I got the stall but I was there first!! Anyway, got a monogram shawl in champagne and an azur cles for my speedy. The other day I also purchased a mono mat shelton on eBay and so impatiently waiting for it to arrive :yahoo: .

I was going to buy the framboise inclusion bracelet but it didn't fit my wrist! :crybaby: lol need to lose a little extra weight! I asked about the transparent one though and the SA said it was sold out at all the LVs in Hawaii :confused1: . I was also debating about purchasing the pastilles but couldn't justify $350 for it just to be hanging on my bag. The SA was trying to convince me you can wear it as a bracelet also but it didn't look that great so my friend said I shouldn't get it. I was also in love with the square obsession sunglasses in the light honey but it looked a little weird on me :sad: . Spent quite a while in LV trying to decide what to get today haha.
    DSC01247.JPG shelton.jpg
  2. Very nice purchases, and sounds like you had a great day! :yahoo:
  3. Nice purchases!! Congrats!!!:p
  4. Very nice. Congrats.
  5. Oh I am really digging the Matte Shelton! Love it!:graucho: Congrats!
  6. Thanks ladies, yes it was a great day! I also got to hang out with my friend that came from cali.
  7. I love the shawl! It's gorgeous! Please model it for us!!
  8. EVERYTHING is GORGEOUS!!! :love: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  9. Congrats!
  10. Beautiful bags!!! Congratz;)
  11. congrats!
  12. everything is gorgeous! congrats!
  13. Congrats! Love that Shelton!:drool:
  14. Love everything you bought! Great taste. ;)
  15. Beautiful...Love the Cles on the speedy, looks great with the LV wrap.