Grease stains on the base of my mahina! help!

1. i bought my mahina grey for < 2 weeks...I have some grease stains on the base of my mahina and i don't know how to get rid of them!it's already "dried up" (i think:crybaby:).
    i tried using the baby wipes asap when i saw the 2 blotches of grease stains... but no avail.

I used it about one week and one of the studs dropped off suddenly!:wtf::throwup::yucky:
    I took it to LV boutique for repair and won't be getting my bag back for one week or so.:crybaby:
    honestly it wasn't any neligience of my part i was very careful with it during the time i was using it :true:
    i asked the LV SA but she say there is no way i can get rid of the stains..

can someone advise me???Help pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sos: i am so sad!:crybaby:
  2. Sorry to hear about your bag. I don't have a solution but I just wanted to send hugs your way and give your thread a BUMP in case some one else has a miracle cure. Good luck and keep us posted if you find something that works.
  3. hi im so sorry about what happened to your mahina...i can understand that you may have accidentally placed your bag with some grease..but studs coming off? are they going to repair it for free? for such a very expensive bag i don't think that should be happening!

anyway, maybe you can put some baking powder or flour or any powder to the grease stain on your bag, and let it absorb the grease. hopefully it absorbs some of the grease if it's not dried out yet...goodluck!