Gray Twiggy?

1. I have to say first off, that despite the Balenciaga subforum being around for a while, I'm really a novice when it comes to Balenciaga, so if I incorrectly name the bag styles, I'm sorry :sad: .

Anyway, I'm debating getting a gray Twiggy...a first Balenciaga for me. I always thought that my first Balenciaga would be either a First or City in black. What do you guys think? I was debating between the Twiggy and a Camel Stam last month (and I choose the Camel Stam which I do love very, very much), but haven't been able to stop thinking about the Twiggy. I've never really considered owning a gray bag before, but I can totally see it going with a lot of things in my wardrobe. I would love to hear more about Twiggy bags from other Balenciaga owners, and preferably some pictures to help me decide. Thanks!!!!!! :biggrin:
  2. About colour, I will not comment on, it's such a personal thing, but I chose the Twiggy twice as my first and second Balenciagas. I adore the shape, it's long and shallow, I like that. A lot! I like being able to find things, quickly.

I'm so excited that you will be getting a Balenciaga, they are so awesome! : )

I wish you well,

3. My first Bbag was a grey city. I still love that color, you can wear it with everything...
  4. i'm also a fan of the grey color & have a grey hobo day b-bag that i :heart:

p.s. i love the twiggy too & have one in black :smile:
    DSCF2058 rev.jpg
  5. ^^ Love it!
  6. hey ya, SuLi
    i've got a cornflower blue twiggy... this was my first b-bag! and i totally love it! you can see pics of me wearing it in one of the other threads... i find that this shape is so great! it holds loads and i find that it sits on my shoulder much better than my CITY when i use the shoulder strap.

GOOD LUCK!!! i think the grey is really pretty too!!!
  7. Thanks!

I'm going to give myself some more time to think about the Twiggy. Part of the appeal for me is that it doesn't seem like it gets "copied" as much as some of the other styles. Plus, I like the shape and size - a total change from anything else I own.

Thanks again!
  8. Ooh, yes! Get a Twiggy! It's such a cute style and I agree that I don't really see it copied. I think Grey would be a great color esp if that is what you want. Go for it! :smile:
  9. Love the twiggy style! And grey is fabulous it goes with everything!
    Definitely a great addition to your collection!
  10. I am addicted to the Twiggy style; I have two and want at least two more. Can't say enough about how great of a bag and shape it is. This is coming from someone who had the First, City and Mini Moto City as well. Great choice!