Grass Green problem and pics!

1. Hi, as you know I have recently bought two Marc Jacobs bags and am now hooked! I really want a grass green one but they all seem different colours, the first pics are of grass green and the last is of a bag I am interested in which is supposed to be grass green also but looks different, can anyone clear this up? I want one that is really bright and that doesn't look as bright as the others! Any idea where I could get one that colour apart from eBay?

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. The last one just doesn't look bright enough does it?

7. Is this the same bag that had an riri M8 zipper on the interior pocket?

8. No the seller never posted it so I won a claim with Paypal, I am still yearning for one though!

9. This color is "Cucumber", not "Grass"...

pink stitching and pink twill lining...

10. The lining is supposed to be cream though...

11. ^^^Strange...if the lining is cream, it should be Grass and have matching cream stitching. That photo looks exactly like my Cucumber Stella, and I've seen people mistake the lining color for cream, but it really is light pink.

Good luck searching for the right green...

12. Yeap, Sick4Marc is right about the colour. This is "Cucumber" not "Grass", "cucumber" is pair with pink stitching and light pink inner linning. Maybe the seller is nor familiar with the name of the colour?

13. That stitching looks cream to me though, here is a pic of the inside

14. [​IMG]

15. Well, this latest photo looks like Grass. That liner is definitely cream/tan colored. Maybe it's the flash/photos that's making the green look so Cucumbery...