Graphic artists / designers / artistic people Sunshine Committee needs a 'logo'....

Did it real quick... not really expressing my real work...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Presentatiojn1.jpg
    Presentatiojn1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 174
I don't have any idea how to use photoshop or how to do graphic design... but could some do a purse with flowers coming out of it?
I really like Vrose's one!!!
In my mind I see a pretty purse with flowers and the sun shining on it...

Great work everyone! I can't wait to see everyone else's work!

PrinceAbdullah, I don't mean to be rude, but aren't some of the pics you used copyrighted? It looks like their from eluxury and CDL's site. I would imagine you would need permission before copying and editing such pictures?

ETA: I guess since this is for a nonprofit activity it might be ok, i just dont want you or tPF gettign in any sort of trouble?

ooh, give us more time if people want to make this official, like voting and such.

The font vintagerose used looks like Scriptina BTW.

Let's do that :smile: I don't want to limit people's creativity, though...so no limit on the number of entries you can submit. Myself and the sunshine committe will pick the top 10 for the whole board to vote on. I will make up a fun Sunshine prize for the winner.

Entries need to be posted by Midnight, PST, Sunday November 4. We will give the sunshine members a couple of days to confer and vote on the finalist and poll will be posted on Wed, Nov. 7. The poll will be open until Sunday, Nov 11.