Graphic artists / designers / artistic people Sunshine Committee needs a 'logo'....

1. Ok, we don't 'need' one...but I want one. Anyone up for the challenge???

Something bright and cheerful that represents the sunshine club, yet combines our love of tPF (and purses) would be perfect. Design away and post them, please!!!

I will be off the computer for awhile, so if I don't answer right away, it's not because I don't like yours :smile:

edited to add:

EDIT: Due to popular demand, we are going to make this a contest :smile:

I don't want to limit people's creativity, though...so no limit on the number of entries you can submit. Myself and the sunshine committe will pick the top 10 for the whole board to vote on. I will make up a fun Sunshine prize for the winner.

Entries need to be posted by Midnight, PST, Sunday November 4. We will give the sunshine members a couple of days to confer and vote on the finalist and poll will be posted on Wed, Nov. 7. The poll will be open until Sunday, Nov 11.

2. Oooo how exciting - I won't be participating as I do not have an artistic/creative bone in my body, but I can't wait to see everyone else's creativity.

I can't paint or draw but in my head I would see a big sun attached to rainbow with a handbag on the end. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: or even tink sliding down the rainbow into the handbag.

3. Hmmm...This shall be my challenge when I get home(around 7pm-PT)!:woot:

4. Yay we totally need a logo

5. I don't participate because I already feel spread too thin, but I DO love my Photoshop! I'll play around w/ it if I have time tonight. I miss doing this, I made up a bunch for my eBay Oilily group! :biggrin:

6. I'll maybe try to come up with something at work tomorrow, I don't have time today...I'm not promising anything, but I may be able to come up with something. lol

7. OHHHH, I am so excited...can't wait to see...

8. i tried to make one :p
    the bag's originated from the chanel coco cabas that i loved a lot for now :smile:

i think i'll still need to do some color adjustment though

sunshine.jpg
  9. Great looking logo seahorseinstripes!!

10. Heres mine good distraction from study! (sorry its a bit big, I'm not great with uploading pics as you can tell from my history lol)

[​IMG]

11. I'm still a tPF newbie but here's my design :smile:

[​IMG]

12. Wow, I really like everyone's designs - so bright and cheerful! :tup: Here's one I whipped up... as you can see it's a bit different:

[​IMG]

What does everyone think... more yellow/orange?

13. WOW love it Vrose, i like the font of sunshine.

p.s. did u take a pic of that bag or is it computer generated?

14. This is my first try and it's NOTHING like I was imagining so I think I'm a little too tired for my creativity to work tonight:sad:
    I'll play more tomorrow whne I'm rested, too much traveling this weekend.

1st-try.jpg
  15. Wow! They are all great! Thanks so much!!! Keep em coming :smile: