Grape City Bag

1. Hi!
    I am new to Balenciaga and I just purchased (over the phone) the Grape City bag with the new hardware. The SA said the price of the bag went up because of the new hardware. It was $1595. I just want to make sure that this is the new price for the 'regular' size City and not the 'Giant'.
    Thanks so much!

2. Hm, I'm pretty sure that's the price of the giant hardware - the size of the bag is the same, but the hardware is bigger.

3. Ok, so the bag size is the same, the giant refers to the hardware? That makes me feel better. I like the new hardware but didn't want a 'GIANT' sized bag! So, then what I purchased is the regular size, right?

Thanks so much!

4. yes, you purchased a regular sized city with giant hardware! Was is silver HW or gold HW? Congrats BTW!!!

5. That is a great question! I am super new to Balenciaga...I guess I will see the hardware color when I receive it! All I know is purple is my favorite color and the bag looks gorgeous in pictures.

Thanks so much for all of the help!

6. If the Sa told you the "new" hardware it must be silver.
    Please post pics!
    Congrats!

7. Yes, the SA said 'new hardware'. The bag was sent out this morning. So, I hope to receive it Friday (fingers crossed)!
    Will definitely post pics!