Grands Fonds, post a pic of your Birthday H-present

1. Please post a pic of your new bag GF:tender:

Happy Birthday!:heart:

2. Rose - I've only just clicked But It Now, but I PROMISE as soon as it arrives I'll model it for ya! (and the corn, too!).

I'm shopping for a chevre Bolide next week, too.....fingers crossed!

3. Oooh. What did you buy? I've been away 10 days and missed so much on the forum, except for the stuff on how Gina_B is doing Paris.

And:

:yahoo: Happy Birthday!!!:yahoo:

4. Ta!

I just bought a Barenia Trim 31cm.........yum!

5. Ooh. Barenia. YUMMY. What colour?

Congratulations.

6. WN!!! You're back!! :wlae::yahoo: I've been a little busy lately so I didn't miss you that much.. heh.. LOL! Just kidding! You were sorely missed!

I can't stay long, I have to go watch my "boyfriend" on TV...:graucho: but hopefully we'll catch up some more tomorrow.

K, can't wait till you get your Trim and corn!:nuts: Ehh.. that kinda sounded funny...:blink::upsidedown:

7. Wong - natural barenia...........drool........sniff...........ahhhhh!

8. Rose, great way to bypass the General Discussion thread criteria!!!!!

Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday, dear K!
    Happy birthday, to you!!!!!
    :party: :drinkup: :party:
    Now here's you cake and a pile of orange boxes for your birthday!

momday-kellycake.jpg IMG_1147.JPG
  9. awww, thanks HG!

Actually, I don't turn 33 until next Tuesday, but I'm more than happy to start early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ^^^^Aaaaawwwww!

11. ***Happy Birthday, GF!!!*** and MANY MORE (oops, better mention Orange wrapped boxed, too)

And CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BARENIA TRIM!! THAT IS ONE HOT BAG!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hee Hee! Sorry for spilling the beans about the Trim, but you left a CLUE, and I so love to investigate things!:nuts: (It's the CSI in me)

12. Congratulations for scoring the trim!! And happy birthday to you in advance!

13. HaPpY BiRtHdAy !
    Grands fonds

:party: :drinkup: :party:

And congratulations for that beautiful gift.

14. Hey no problems, NHL!! :smile:

15. HG - that's quite a pile of orange boxes. My birthday's next month - could you do a snail send of those boxes rather than an e-send?? :p :p