Grandma's diamond, new setting

1. So my grandma died 2 years ago on Christmas day and after she died I got her wedding ring. It was 1 carat round diamond solitare.

I didn't like the setting so I went to get a new setting and here it is!

[​IMG]

2. This is so beautiful and special...this is what jewelry is for...to pass on to our loved ones and every time they look at it they will think of that person and their life.
    Every piece I add to my collection is really meant for my daughter....

I love the setting!
    Kiley

3. That's such a gorgeous ring and better still it is a sentimental piece! Could you please post more pictures???

Happy New Year!

4. How beautiful!!! As slavetohermes says,all the things I get now are to eventually to pass onto my daughter Sophie,I love that jewellery has history,and if its from your own family then your playing a part in its story,what a lovely way to be remembered for generations to come!!!

But your ring is beautiful,I hope you wear that gorgeous thing in good health for many years to come!!!!!!!!!!

5. Wow! That is very pretty! The setting is unique. Did you design the setting yourself? I've never seen anything like it! I love the additional diamonds that surround the solitaire. It reminds me of a beautiful flower with pretty petals.

6. lovely for you...wear it with a smile on your face!

7. Amazing ring with a great story behind it. :tup:

8. That's a unique design.

Love it... Wear in good health...

9. Just gorgeous!

10. I love it. It is really a great way to remember you grandmother everyday too. I hope having her stone w/ you always brings you lots of wonderful memories of her.

11. It's a beautiful ring with a lovely story!

12. It's lovely! Wear it in good health!

13. It's a beautiful ring. Who designed the setting?

14. Wow, the ring came out gorgeous!!

15. The ring looks gorgeous!

And not to sound like a weirdo, but you have such a beautiful cocoa skintone! :girlsigh: