Grande Dame is here!!!

1. Finally, after weeks of waiting "Grande Dame" showed up today.
    She's GORGEOUS! In excellent condition for a vintage bag. This is my first 32cm Kelly and she's a great size.

32cm Vintage Croc Miel Kelly
    I purchased her several weeks ago from a lovely seller who unfortunately did not have the Cites. I did not want to risk having the bag destroyed at customs for no cites, so I waited it out. With much help from Lucy/OT/Farb.24 and Shopmom, I managed to stay calm for the almost 4 weeks it took for the cites.:rant:

hermesbag2.jpg Hermes1.jpg hermes2.jpg hermesbag1.jpg
  2. Japster!! She is beautiful!!! and you look fabulous with it!! Congratulations!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae:

3. Wow! What is this, Croc Monday? Congratulations!

4. LOL at Croc Monday!! Congrats - she's a beauty for sure!!! Do you know how old it is??

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gorgeous color! The bag looks stunning on you!

6. Jap-stah, I'm so glad it finally arrived! It's lovely and it looks perfect on you! Congratulations!

7. OMG!!! Our forum is raining crocs!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

You look absolutely FABULOUS with your Miel croc Kelly, Japster!!! :heart:

8. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:girlsigh: :drinkup: :happydance: :party: :drinks:

9. Gorgeous bag Japster!! It looks like it's in great condition, CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

10. Gorgeous ! Congratulations !

11. I'm having heart palpitations now -- your bag is stunning!!!

12. wot a beauty.....me want, me want,me want ,me want...........................:yahoo:

13. Shoes, she's from 1988.

14. :sos: :sos: ... On the floor after I slipped in a huge puddle of drool!
    Absolutely stunning!!! :girlsigh: :love:

15. Japster, it's beautiful!!!! Obviously, you have been busy recently!!:lol: :lol: CONGRATS!!!!

Your daughters must be so excited that their mother has another beautiful Kelly!!