Grand Shopping Tote-does it slip off the shoulder? HELP!!

Hey, where have you been?!

I'm getting the black caviar with silver hardware. I have never tried the bag on or even seen it IRL.

No worries. You will LOVE it. :graucho:

Its been on my list since I first became interested in Chanel earlier this year.
Slippery handles or not its a beauty. Timeless. I can't wait to see youe with the silver hardware.

i thought that maybe I'd seen it before but I think it may have been the brown.

(I've been here. Just hanging out in the LV forum lately. LOL)

I tried on the black Caviar Grand Shopper with silver hardware. The outer handle did slip off my shoulder in the store. The SA reassured me that it was because there was nothing in the bag.

I went with the Jumbo Flap bag, but I will probably give the shopper another try in the future.

It really is classic and beautiful, I'm sure you won't regret.:yes:

many bags slip off the shoulder.... I don't think you that should stop you from buying a the grand shopper.

all the chain purses pull my hair all the time and I still buy more... same thing :smile: hehe...

Can't wait to see yours!!!

^ funny :roflmfao:. I was also thinking of getting this bag or the petit but I hate it when straps fall its so irritating.
dido, i could careless about the purse strap slips off-it's not biggie to fix in public, but what bothers me the most is that it also pull my bra straps down w/it!:cursing: Now that's hard to fix in public...i am not bold enough to fix my bra strap while walking around the store:s Is there any plastic surgery to 'expand' my shoulders?? grrr