Grand Shopping Tote - Black Caviar w/ Silver HW *Pics*

Thanks KathyD - and everyone else who replied after my last thank you! :biggrin:

So what do you ladies plan to do with the plastic? I couldn't resist - I had to peel mine off to reveal a gorgeous, shiny silver zipper pull! I polished it to perfection and will now freak out every time I have to touch it or it knocks against something! Maybe I'll cover it with tissue LOL!!

Bellabags - None of my other zippers came with a plastic overlay. I checked them all. The Luxe bag zippers came wrapped in tissue and the Cambon bag zippers as well. The Outdoor tote has a leather zipper pull.

It's amazing what a tiny plastic thing could do!!! :jammin: I just wrap my chains in suede material and made little covers for my zipper pulls when they are carefully stowed away!

that would bother me too. i have two gst and i looked them over top to bottom when i got mine. BOTH of my gst came with a protective plastic over the zipper pull. i think my white one might have also had tissue over the zipper pull...not sure...but i know for sure they had plastic.

it might not bother you, if not, then enjoy, but if it nags at you, call ur SA right away before too much time goes by.

Roey...I love it on you. Glad the zipper pull thing worked out!! Very funny. That is totally something I would do!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: It is another classic to add to your collection. You are building quite the spectacular collection!!! :drool: