Grand Shopping Tote, Advice please!!!

1. Hi girls, I recently purchased my first chanel handbag, a black GST with silver hardware and now I am totally addicted...I spend too much time looking at all your posts of your amazing bags and now would like to buy another.
    I need some advice, do you think I should buy the 227 in black or blue patent or the new bubble quilt flap. And insight would be wonderful.

2. i have the 226 black metallic reissue and the medium dark brown bubble quilt...

i would have to say that the bubble quilt is more of an indulgence for me. it is a gorgeous bag... but i think i will get more mileage out of the black metallic reissue.

whatever you decide, they are all gorgeous bags!!!!! :p good luck! welcome the club! please remember to post pictures!

3. Thank you, I would love to see pics of your bags. I will post as soon as I get them!

4. prettyali, I am in the same situation as you! I just got a black/ silver GST and a black reissue. I am in :heart:!
    I am totally obsessing about Chanel bags now! I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was whether I needed a baby cabas...:nuts:. Now my list is about 10 bags!!!! Someone must stop us!!!:rolleyes:

5. Oh boy...I wish the thoughts only took place when I woke up...i have Chanel dreams!!! (By the way, it's not a good thing!)

6. Thanks everyone, I know that I am not alone!!! I have you girls to support the bad habit:yes:

7. Jeshika, your bags are amazing, it looks like we have the same taste in bags! You look great:_) Let me know what else you decide to acquire. I love the J12, so yummy.

8. I lose sleep over what new bag to get. It's pretty rough! I am going trhough it right now. I look like hell! LOL

9. LOL!!!!:roflmfao: You kill me!!:p

10. the bubble!!! its just so... soft. and yummy. everytime i see it when i pass the chanel window display, i drool a little. GET IT!!!!!! and post pictures heheh