Grand Shopping silver hardware question

1. Hi girls -- does the grand shopping tote come in black with silver hardware? thanks!
  2. From my understanding it is only the brown. but maybe some other PF'ers might have a better idea.
  3. I think so... Swanky? My brown shopping tote has silver hardware.

Hmmm...just read above post...I don't really know... (Banged my arm and head on the wall earlier tonight while slipping on the carpet...excuses, excuses...)
  4. I was in Chanel last week and could have sworn I saw a black one with silver hardware. This was at the 57th St store in NYC. Call them to check! :smile:
  5. Navy/silver

and FINALLY black/silver this season. . .
    it's coming, may not be in stores yet!

pink may also come in silver and I think white does.
  6. Oh YAY! I would love to get a hold of the Black w/Silver HW Grand Shopping Tote. Thanks Swanky!
  7. yes!

black/silver for F/W 06, AND WHITE/SILVER!!!!! im gonna get it! but i still like my black/gold
  8. Yay!!! Yes!!! The black w/silver hardware shopping tote is coming!!:yahoo: I pre-ordered one at the Saks chanel trunk show last month. Can't wait!!!:wlae:
  9. awesome news -- thanks everyone!
  10. The white comes with silver. I have it and its lovely!!!!! I have it posted somewhere on another thread. Let me know if you want me to take a picture.
  11. That would be great! Can you please post a pic? :yes:
  12. Black with silver sounds great! Oh no, I do not need another handbag...I do not need another handbag...
  13. Here it is.
  14. I saw a camel/caramel color grand shopping with silver hardware today at NM Newport Beach (and a brown w/ silver hardware). Asked the SA if she could locate it in black...not available at NM... :crybaby:
  15. Wow, I'm actually quite new to chanel, (Big LV and chloe fan lol!) But lately ive totally become obsessed with Chanel, can any1 tell me the retail of this bag?
    Thanks so much