Grand Opening Nov 3, 2007

1. OK, finally, my store will be open next week. This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. Well, sine I'm a month late opening, it also happens to be my bday. So any creative ladies know a way I can market this? I`was thinking of celebrating my and the grand opening together, with vips -people that know me, having swag bags, and coupons for everyone else in the mall. Ideas???I;m looking for a tasteful, sophisticated way to do this.

2. What kind of store??
    Im not sure where you are, but when my SO had his grand opening of his shoe store, we had the local radio station come by and give out things over the radio. That brought in A LOT of people, and we also advertised in the local "Nifty Nickel" which is kind of like a newpaper. We had 20% off anything in the store for people who came out, and we also did a buy one get one free to the first person who found the BOGO ticket under a display shoe. Since you are in the mall I guess you really couldnt do this, but we also had one of those big jumper things for the kids and we grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. Good luck with your store!

3. Congrats and Good luck!! What kind of store?

4. Handbags and accessories of course. And I can't serve food-mall rules:confused1:

5. wow that is fantastic!! congrats and good luck on your new adventure!!

6. Congrats!!!!! Lots of hard work, but you'll find it so rewarding!

7. Congrats on your opening!

8. Thanks so much ladies for your well wishes. They are appreciated.

Still open for more suggestions though. I think the radio thing is a good idea-but did he have to pay a lot for them to be there