Grained Calfskin Diamond Stitch Classic Flap!!!!

1. Absolutely excited about my first Chanel Purchase!! It is truly an amazing classic flap, in aged calfskin.Managed to GRABBED it in Melbourne store today, it is the LAST one in the whole Australia!! LUcky Meeeeeee!!! i can see myself using it in years to come..will post pics soon girliessss..
  2. Congrats on your first purchase, how exciting!!! I cannot wait to see pictures.
  3. Congrats, I'll check back for your pics.
  4. Here is the the picture of my new love ladies....its sort of a brownish/dark maroon clour..this is as close as i can snap the pic without too much difference with the real bag...what do you ladies think? a good first chanel?
    Chanel003a.JPG Chanel010a.JPG
  5. Congrats!! I think that is from the Outdoor Ligne. I have an Outdoor Navy Hobo and I love it. I think the "casualness" of this leather works so well for everyday wear.

You will really get your money's worth!!
  6. i have no idea what this bag is called...but this was the name the SA gave i guess i change the name of the post to MY NEW OUTDOOR LIGNE??
  7. The brown is beautiful. Congrats!
  8. I love it! I have the dark brown tote in that leather. The flap is amazing!
  9. congrats on your first purchase! can't wait to see pics of your new beauty!
  10. Congrats!
  11. Very nice. Is it heavy?
  12. :heart: the colour, the bag is adorable, congrats:yahoo:
    I want a hobo in the same colour as yours, did you see any in the store?
    I'm also from Melbourne~
  13. Love the brown!!! Congrats!
  14. Love the bag and the colour!
  15. great rich brown!! it's so chocolate-ly. YUM!