Graffitti print scarf

I love those prints from cruise 2007 collection. I saw on the ebay there is a canvas tote with the same graffiti print in white. I'm sure it's. I like the white graffiti scarf better for the spring/summer. THe darker is good for winter/fall.

I think these are the one.

Thanks for posting those pics - those are the prints! I don't know how much Chanel scarves usually go for but these were $330.00 each, which I didn't think was that bad. I checked out the clothes and there were so $$$ (like $8000 for a jacket in this pattern and the dresses I think were $4000) so I feel with the scarf I have a piece of it lol . . . They have some caps and bags in this print but I didn't like those . . . I first saw these prints in one of the fashion mags and I loved the pattern from the start . . .

I also love the graffit print! :love: :love: Handbagdreamer, I got the black scarf too and have worn it many times...it's great for work. I also bought the white print in a cami, I haven't worn it yet, it's too cold!!
Proud to show the pics!

Oh I bought the white print cami also - the one with the thin straps? That was the only piece I could afford :smile:

Thanks for posting those pics - those are the prints! I don't know how much Chanel scarves usually go for but these were $330.00 each, which I didn't think was that bad. I checked out the clothes and there were so $$$ (like $8000 for a jacket in this pattern and the dresses I think were $4000) so I feel with the scarf I have a piece of it lol . . . They have some caps and bags in this print but I didn't like those . . . I first saw these prints in one of the fashion mags and I loved the pattern from the start . . .

We must be Chanel sisters because I also saw the print in Bazaar and I thought "when I go to Las Vegas for new years I am going to check that out" and they have such a good selection there that I was able to get both the scarf and the top (at two different boutiques). I got the smaller scarf though and I think it was just under $200. The cami was about a $1000 though, (ugh):shrugs: Loved the dress but it was $6000+. :wtf:

We must be Chanel sisters because I also saw the print in Bazaar and I thought "when I go to Las Vegas for new years I am going to check that out" and they have such a good selection there that I was able to get both the scarf and the top (at two different boutiques). I got the smaller scarf though and I think it was just under $200. The cami was about a $1000 though, (ugh):shrugs: Loved the dress but it was $6000+. :wtf:

Yeah I think Vegas has a great selection - not that I have been there lately just calling around. I just received a Chanel necklace from the one at Bellagio that I had been coveting - the one with the black and white stripes? Do you know that collection? It was on their site. I had to order the cami in my size from Hawaii!

Did you get the one with the V-neck? I saw that one at Neimans SF yesterday, it was more $$ than the one I got in LV.

My Saks had this in a halter which I don't wear, my NM doesn't carry Chanel. I think the Rodeo boutique may have had it - they did have a v neck that with thicker straps and it was gathered under the bust and way more work in it - it is beautiful - but I think it was at least double the price so I feel I got a deal on the cami:smile: even though it does look a little like lingerie to me . . . With a little black sweater over it I think it will look amazing. I just loved the print so much I had to have it! I don't think I need both scarves but I am still deciding.

Yeah I think Vegas has a great selection - not that I have been there lately just calling around. I just received a Chanel necklace from the one at Bellagio that I had been coveting - the one with the black and white stripes? Do you know that collection? It was on their site. I had to order the cami in my size from Hawaii!

Can you post pics? I think I know the one you mean...I have the earrings from this collection..
0389_1.JPG

But I have the ones from last year that are prettier with small pearls and CC's on them.

When I was at NM in SF last weekend I saw the necklace, but there were just too many beads!

I have always loved Chanel costume jewelry and bought that, but I just bought my first Chanel bag, seriously because of tpf and the price increase. I have mostly bought LV and BV. I never have really looked at their clothes much because they are so high, I think higher than a lot of other designers . . . how about you?

My Saks had this in a halter which I don't wear, my NM doesn't carry Chanel. I think the Rodeo boutique may have had it - they did have a v neck that with thicker straps and it was gathered under the bust and way more work in it - it is beautiful - but I think it was at least double the price so I feel I got a deal on the cami:smile: even though it does look a little like lingerie to me . . . With a little black sweater over it I think it will look amazing. I just loved the print so much I had to have it! I don't think I need both scarves but I am still deciding.

I saw the white scarf too and considered it, but I know that when you wear scarves around the neck they can pick up oils from the skin and discolor the silk to yellow (ugh!) NO GOOD! :yucky: That's why I went for the black graffiti..But you can always wear the scarf around your waist if it's long enough...I noticed the SA in Hermes boutiques are wearing them like that now. It looked pretty good.

Can you post pics? I think I know the one you mean...I have the earrings from this collection..

But I have the ones from last year that are prettier with small pearls and CC's on them.

When I was at NM in SF last weekend I saw the necklace, but there were just too many beads!

I am technologically disabled. I don't have a digital camera and don't have the thing to input phone pics into my computer and I don't know how to work my scanner lol

The necklace is on the Chanel website under the fall winter 2006 and it is the necklace under the no. 3 it was in some of the mags . . . I also bought earlier this year the pearl icon necklace that was also in the ads with the cabas bag. That was a lot of work to track down.

I have always loved Chanel costume jewelry and bought that, but I just bought my first Chanel bag, seriously because of tpf and the price increase. I have mostly bought LV and BV. I never have really looked at their clothes much because they are so high, I think higher than a lot of other designers . . . how about you?

I agree..I started with the costume jewelry, because a little Chanel goes a long way! But I just kept being drawn to the exquisite workmanship in the clothing and as a former designer can appreciate all the detailing. The graffiti pieces--the dresses, jackets--were reported in the mags as being as close to couture fabric and clothing as you can get nowadays. Our little camis are just their poor sisters, without all the added sequins, tweed, etc that is on the dresses. But I love it anyway..
I only have one Chanel, a classic flap specialty logo print and my baby Cabas should be coming in the mail tomorrow.